Italy Australia Bilateral Visa Agreement

Therefore, if you enter another Schengen country than France and stay for 30 days, you can only stay in France for the remaining 60 days of your allowance, in accordance with the Schengen agreements. However, if, for example, you enter France from the United Kingdom and enter another Schengen country before entering another Schengen country, you could stay for up to three months under the visa waiver agreement, without the deadline granted by the Schengen Agreement being taken away from you. Website: What many travellers do not know is that they have the option of remaining visa-free for more than three months in some European countries, in accordance with EU bilateral agreements. While these visa waiver agreements expand borders for anyone considering a long-term stay in Europe, it is not easy to use them to your advantage. In addition, the Australian and Dutch governments have reached an agreement stipulating that Australian passport holders can remain in the Netherlands for an additional 90 days without a visa, after visiting other Schengen states. However, these additional 90 days are only valid/applicable if the Netherlands is the last Schengen state visited. General steps for the working holiday program in Italy: 1) Get a working holiday visa from an Italian diplomatic or consular office in Australia before travelling to Italy. The visa is valid for 3 months from the date of issuance, i.e. the visa holder has 3 months to use the visa to enter Italy. The visa allows you to stay for up to 12 months from the date of entry into Italy. All information regarding obtaining a working holiday visa must be provided by the Italian Embassy or Consulate in Australia. When applying for a work visa at the Italian Consulate in Australia, the following terms and conditions apply: A) The holder of a working holiday visa may work in Italy for up to 6 months of stay of 12 months and for a maximum of 3 months for the same employer.

B) Work leave visas are only issued to Australian nationals who have their usual residence in Australia, who are between 18 and 30 years of age and who do not have dependent children.